Whether you are the President, CEO, a VP, or Director or someone else in senior management, at every stage in your company’s development, adapting to change is challenging. Your responsibilities include strategy, program delivery, financial management and day-to-day operations. Not to mention; keeping the Board happy, managing your numbers, keeping the lights on, and the ‘care and feeding’ of the folks who arrive at work every day.
RR & HR Consulting has defined a series of HR decisions that are faced by senior management every day:
- Are you retaining valuable employees?
- Are your employees’ salaries competitive?
- Are you treating all employees equally?
- Are you compliant with federal and state labor laws?
- Are you compensating employees for performance?
- Are you effectively communicating upward and downward in your organization?
- Are your employees developing cutting edge technical skill sets?
- Are you effectively dealing with current trends and flexible work practices: virtual employees, flexible hours, job sharing, and part-time?
- Are you accommodating and balancing the needs of the Millennials?
- Are you actively incorporating the trend of older workers remaining in the workforce beyond traditional retirement ages into our hiring and retention policies?