CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/ DATA PROCESSING – REFELX LIGHTING – BOSTON
Reflex Lighting, a provider of lighting solutions that offers the most comprehensive array of top quality products and value added services is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional customer service is responsible for timely and concise processing of National Accounts, Distributor Resources, Commercial Projects and Sample/Accommodation orders and follow up as needed.
The Customer Service Representative will report to the Order Service Supervisor. Reflex Lighting is located on Tide Street in the Seaport Area close to the Silver Line T Station.
- Provide efficient, courteous, timely and professional service to all Reflex customers.
- Order Processing
- Enter all information provided by the customer/other departments into the database, OASIS. Send order to the factory and order acknowledgement to the customer
- Save and categorize all additional information received regarding the order
- Setting reminders in OASIS to check the status of entered orders.
- Enter the ESDs/tracking information as provided
- Provide shipping information to the customer
- Find product specification sheets and mark the appropriate parts being ordered as noted on the fixture schedule
- Create a submittal package
- Process and record return requests in OASIS/Flash.
- Send customer responses.
- Initiate and track the post sales process
- Prior work experience in data processing and customer service
- Computer literate, strong skills MS Office Suite and ability to learn new software applications
- Superior interpersonal / telephone skills
- Accuracy of work and attention to detail
- Fosters professionalism
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- High School degree
Competitive salary and benefit plan that includes the following:
- Subsidized Health Care Plan – Individual and Family
- Paid vacations, personal, and holidays
If you are interested in this position please call or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call for 617-331-3194