PROJECT MANAGER – RELEX LIGHTING / LIGHTING SOLUTIONS – BOSTON
Reflex Lighting, a provider of lighting solutions that offers the most comprehensive array of top quality products and value added services, is seeking a Project Manager to manage electrical construction projects and work with clients to supply electrical products.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager are to manage specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires strong attention to detail, concern for the exact correctness of work, and a strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The chosen candidate is disciplined with a somewhat faster-than-average pace. Detailed and specialized work is the major focus. This position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach.
At Reflex, our mission is quite simply to be the best provider of lighting solutions anywhere. We’re committed to offering the industry’s most comprehensive array of top quality products and value added services, delivered by the industries most knowledgeable, customer focused team of lighting professionals.
Reflex Lighting is located on Tide Street in the Seaport Area close to the Silver Line T Station. For more information about the company please review the website:
- Communicate and provide information internally as it pertains to committed project business
- Research and obtain specification details and influences on committed business
- Arrange and participate in project meetings with all applicable parties as needed: sales, quotes, projects, and controls.
- Maintain knowledge of product offerings
- Adhere to electronic filing procedures
- Strong customer service background working with clients as a Project Manager in the following industries: electrical distributors, lighting solutions , electrical or general contractors, or, construction
- Computer literate using MS Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new software systems designed for the lighting industry, OASIS
- Prefer 5 + years of experience working for companies in: electrical solutions, electrical distributor or contractor or construction
- Review and interpret factory drawings and schematics
- Review Purchase orders for accuracy
- Pricing preparation for project adders
- Communicate major project issues with Management
- Work closely with the client and internal staff to make sure that the project is completed on target, on time and on scope
- Assist in resolving project issues related to product, pricing or shipping.
- Communicate and execute problem resolutions in conjunction with quotations personnel
- Coordinate with Quotes personnel on all project correspondence
- Update Oasis project file
- Performs assigned duties under pressure and must be details oriented, ability to prioritize tasks, a sense of urgency and be proactive in handling situations or clients
Additional responsibilities may include:
- >Review returned submittal comments
- Prepare re-submittal BOM and summary
- Generate submittal summary page as required for re-submittal’s
- Prepare quotes
- Prepare submittal BOM
- RMA requests
- Request factory pricing
- Order Entry
Competitive salary and benefit plan that includes the following:
- Subsidized Health Care Plan – Individual and Family
- Paid vacations, personal, and holidays
If you are interested in this position please call or email a copy of your resume to email@example.com and/or call for 617-331-3194