INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST – NEW ENGLAND SURGICAL – FALL RIVER, MA (JD35036)
New England Surgical, a growing durable medical equipment company in Fall River, has an immediate opening for a hands-on and experienced INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST to lead marketing initiative and build website traffic. The position will primarily focus on internet marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, SEO and SEM development to drive customer’s acquisition. This position will report directly to the President/CEO.
This is a great opportunity to take New England Surgical to the next level in on-line marketing. The selected candidate must have high energy and passion about Internet marketing with a strong interest in researching new technologies and products to enhance and grow the company’s on-line marketing presence with the end result of increasing sales. The Internet Marketing Specialist is an individual contributor role, that includes working with and managing partners / vendors, and there is the opportunity for career advancement based on performance.
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, New England Surgical is a nationally recognized company and premier provider of medical equipment to hospitals, nursing homes regionally and consumers searching for specialty products nationally.
Please review New England Surgical’s web sites for more information about the company:
- Execute all areas of marketing to increase volume of traffic directed to the company’s Websites
- Manage all aspects of online marketing, including: Website management; content development; display advertising; social media advertising; email marketing; etc.
- Ensure company’s brand is growing and expanding across all marketing efforts.
- Track campaigns and marketing projects, run reports, and prepare performance analytics to ensure the company is making a profitable ROI
- Interface with and liaise between the sales department and President
- Thorough understanding and interpretation utilizing analytics to understand the cost per inquiry by source generation
- Work closely with the President to create new and innovative marketing and sales tactics to provide new growth to the company.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Advertising or related field required.
- 3-5 years internet marketing experience
- 2-3 years E-commerce experience
- SEO / SEM experience and knowledge required
- Proven track record in executing successful marketing initiatives
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of online marketing, including; Website management, content development, display advertising, social media advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to understand the cost per inquiry by source generation
- Strong knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the Sales process
- Prior experience writing skills for blogs, articles, and press releases
- Strong written, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to research new and innovative technologies in on-line marketing, etc.
- Ability to work with on-line marketing partners / vendors and negotiate agreements
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to multi-task
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work closely with the President, Sales Department and other staff members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Photo Shop and Video Editing Software a plus
Competitive salary and benefit plan that includes the following:
- Subsidized Health Care Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Time
If you are interested in this position, please send your current Word-formatted resume to: