RECRUITING & SALES EXECUTIVES – PLACEMENT SERVICES – HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – WELLESLEY (JD35023)
Gardner Resources Consulting (GRC) in Wellesley, a specialty staffing firm, is seeking Recruiting and Sales Executives to staff open positions for companies in the Boston area in healthcare and finance industries.
GRC is a highly successful; value driven organization based on the principles of building long-term relationships and applying proven methodologies that add real value. The Company’s operating principles are based on ethics, quality, service, and responsibility. We are recognized for exceptional customer service and a team-oriented approach.
GRC is actively recruiting individuals who are looking to take the next step in their sales or recruitment careers that have the drive to be a successful contributor on a truly great team. The company is seeking candidates with at least one year of sales experience, in any industry with a portion of the compensation commission based, that are self-motivated, have the internal drive to be successful, high energy, can overcome objections, love sales and closing business. GRC offers a competitive base salary, plus a lucrative commission plan and great benefits.
Please review Gardner Resources Consulting web site: www.grgc.com.
GRC is a great place to work. The culture is hard working but laid back, open communication, and team oriented. The company provides 2 to 3 weeks of intensive training, and, 1 to 1 mentorship. Professional development and training are conducted every other week on topics related to the placement industry.
If GRC sounds like an optimal fit, then we want to hear from you.
- Strong phone sales or recruiting experience
- Recruiting consultants via phone, email, social media and in-person meetings
- Presenting GRC’s services, facilitating the hiring process and closing business opportunities.
- Proven success with a previous employer
- Ability to work as a member in a close knit team environment
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial personality
- Motivated by achievement and recognition
- Coachable, flexible and creative
- Long term relationship oriented
- Focused, self reliant, and organized
- Managing your overall productivity and efficiency as measured against pre-determined goals.
- Developing effective working relationships with the team.
- College Degree
- Must have at least one year of sales experience in any industry as long as part of the compensation earned is commission based
- Ability to work full time in the Wellesley office 5 days per week
- Clean driving record, pass a criminal background check, no significant credit issues
- Multiple references from staff, peers, teachers, managers, clients and candidates (if prior recruiting experience).
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Residence within 30 miles of Wellesley, MA
Required Personality Traits & Characteristics:
- High degree of integrity, strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, goal oriented
- Ability to influence others positively
- Comfortable disagreeing with superiors
- High sense of urgency and competitiveness
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to function professionally at many different levels (clients, management, peers).
Base salary plus lucrative commission plan, and, great benefits that include the following:
- Subsidized Health Care Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Casual Work Environment
Gardner Resources Consulting is located conveniently just off Route 128 / RT9
If you are interested in this position, please send your current Word-formatted resume to: