SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT/ PRE-SALES – SENIOR OR MID-LEVEL – START-UP SaaS – BOSTON
The Systems Engineer / Solutions Architect is responsible for introducing the company’s data management service to customers and work closely with a sales team, and work with customers building the next generation of distributed, large-scale, redundant web and mobile applications.
This is a start- up company that has developed cutting-edge data and analytics solution for the next generation of distributed, connected web and mobile applications. The company is looking for brilliant and talented engineers to help ensure our customer’s success. The chosen candidate will work with a top-notch engineering team with deep roots in the open source community. Little or no travel is required.
- Introduce the company’s services to customers, describe its benefits, and recommend solutions.
- Work directly with customers to understand their needs and develop solutions that fit.
- Work closely with product development, Identifying features and product gaps.
- Developing proofs of concept (PoC).
- Conduct training, develop documentation and demo applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least one year of pre-sales experience including building demos to present to customers over the phone. Or, a Web Developer with requirements experience gathering and implementing requirements. Or, a Web Developer with good communication skills and has worked with customers.
- Must be able to write command line scripting.
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Understanding of RESTful web services.
- Understand the architecture of large-scale websites.
- If they have built a web server for example, this would be a major plus
- HTML5 /CSS a plus
Highly competitive salary, excellent benefits plan and stock options.